47-acre Farm for Lease in Glocester

Farm at 1265 Snake Hill Road in Glocester. Wild Earth Farm (aka Deep Roots) is transitioning off the land to VT location. Willing to lease all or part of the land. We have +/-15 acres of cleared pasture land with electric fencing around it, surrounded by woods, as well as some basic infrastructure (frost-free hydrants and 3 barns) and a roadside farm store. Used to be a hay farm but cows, pigs and chickens have grazed on it for the past several years. Forest management plan with FY22 NRCS EQIP funding in place. We’re really interested in making the land available to other local farmers and are currently in a position to offer the 2 br farmhouse for lease as well. Please let me know if you’re interested in hearing more or know someone who might be! Shoot me an email or text at (401)309-1784 or [email protected].

• Karen
1 Like

Just sent you an email! Thanks for sharing your post. Looking forward to learning more!

Hi there, Karen! Are you at all open to parceling out the farm to small-time hobby gardeners (like myself) who are interested in sustenance gardening a small space (</= 1 acre)? Thank you very much!