Business Opportunity - Grass-fed Cattle

Business opportunity for ownership / equity share in a thriving grass-fed beef business operating on a 100-acre long-term lease. Successful partner will be an outdoorsy person who cares about sustainable regenerative rotational grazing. Will be eager to contribute to animal care, field maintenance, construction/fencing projects, sales & distribution efforts and new solutions. We are growing in a number of exciting directions and I can no longer do it alone. Reliability and transparency in communication a must. You can own half of this respected local brand as we chart the next ten years, identify goals and assemble an action plan.

1 Like

Hi Pat! Can you email me more specifics regarding this venture. [email protected].

Tarshire

Hi, I am interested in some information about you grass fed cattle business opportunity. My husband and I are farmers in Rhode Island looking to expand our business.

Hi Pat,
I’m really interested,. Can you send me more information please.
[email protected]

Hello… Martin Beck here… Sorry I didnt see the note earlier. Email me at [email protected] to discuss…

Hello… Martin Beck here… Sorry I didn’t see the note earlier. Happy to chat with you if still interested.
Reach me at [email protected] or cell 401 230 4027…

Hello: Martin Beck from Cloverbud Ranch… We exchanged message re. opportunities with my grass-fed beef cattle… I don’t check this board very often… Email me at [email protected] or call 401 230 4027 if you want to talk about owning and selling top quality pasture grown beef going to top chefs and conscientious consumers - wholesale and retail distribution… Many thanks… MB

Hello … You responded to my message about grassfed beef a year ago and Im not sure if I responded properly… Reach out to [email protected] if you want to talk… Some good opportunities here for motivated person. 401 230 4027… Many thanks…