Casey Farm is an historic and USDA-Certified Organic farm located in Saunderstown, RI. On this 300 acre property, we have 8 acres in fruit and vegetable production for a weekly farmer’s market, local restaurants, and a 180 member CSA.
We are currently looking for people to join our community in the following position:
- Up to 23 hrs. /week, starting April 1 through the fall.
- Hourly wage is $15.75 paid biweekly.
- Landscaping or grounds keeping experience preferred.
- Some farm or agricultural job experience preferred.
- Experience using landscaping equipment preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and means of transportation are required.
- A somewhat flexible work schedule is required.
Qualifications for all positions:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to take direction and work independently as well as in team setting.
- Able and willing to work full shifts of physically demanding tasks in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to and interested in working efficiently and quickly.
If interested, please email [email protected] to schedule an interview.
Historic New England is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to supporting equality of opportunity and respect for diversity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons without regard to non-work-related factors such as race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, gender identity, or sexual orientation.