Casey Farm is a USDA-Certified Organic historic farm located in Saunderstown, RI. We have 8 acres in fruit and vegetable production for a weekly farmer’s market, local restaurants, and a 180 member CSA.
- Seasonal Groundskeeper
- Up to 23 hrs. /week, starting ASAP through October.
- Hourly wage is $13.00 paid biweekly.
- Landscaping or grounds keeping experience preferred.
- Some farm or agricultural job experience preferred.
- Experience using landscaping equipment preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and means of transportation are required.
- A somewhat flexible work schedule is required.
- CSA Workshare
- Experience with farming or horticulture work is not required.
- Work shares receive a full CSA share of vegetables every week ($600 value) in exchange for committing to work one 4 hour weekly shift throughout the 20 week season (June-Oct)
- Work alongside farm hands in the field performing tasks such as planting, weeding, harvesting, and preparing produce for CSA pickup and weekly farmer’s market.
- Available Shifts: Tuesday or Friday mornings (7:00 AM – 11:00 AM) to help with harvest, as well as Saturday field crew (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM) during the Coastal Grower’s Farmer’s Market.
Qualifications for all positions:
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to take direction and work independently as well as in team setting.
- Able and willing to work full days of physically demanding tasks in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to and interested in working efficiently and quickly.
If interested, please email [email protected] to schedule an interview.
Historic New England is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to supporting equality of opportunity and respect for diversity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons without regard to non-work-related factors such as race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, gender identity, or sexual orientation.