Magic Tree Vermicast LLC is now offering premium worm castings and activity aerated vermicast tea for a reduced price to all New England farmers. Receive 20% off all orders through the end of April. Purchase anything from 2 gallons to a full cubic yard. Free delivery in Rhode Island.
Contact: [email protected] for details.
Regenerative Agriculture Capabilities of Vermicast:
- Improves soil structure and porosity
- Increases moisture infiltration and permeability and reduces bulk density of heavy soils–improving moisture infiltration rates and reducing erosion and runoff
- Improves the moisture-holding capacity of light soils–reducing water loss and nutrient leaching and improving moisture retention
- Improves the carbon exchange capacity (CEC) of soils
- Supplies organic matter
- Aids in proliferation of soil microorganisms
- Supplies beneficial microorganisms to soils and growing media
- Encourages vigorous root growth
- Allows plants to more efficiently utilize nutrients
- Enables soils to retain nutrients longer
- Contains humus–assisting in soil aggregation and making nutrients more available for plant uptake
- Buffers soil pH