Farm Laborer in search of job with housing

Hey there,

Hope this message finds you well! I’m thrilled to share that I’ve just joined the Venture Farm fellowship program as a baby farmer, and it’s been quite the adventure relocating to the East Coast for this opportunity. However, the housing situation is a bit up in the air at the moment, so I’m on the lookout for full-time work that includes accommodation or housing support.

I’m all in, ready to roll up my sleeves and dive into meaningful work any day of the week—except for Saturdays, reserved for my fellowship commitments. Consider me a self-starter with a knack for getting things done.

If you happen to know of any gigs that fit the bill, I’d be over the moon to hear about them. Feel free to shoot me an email anytime!

[email protected]

Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like

Hi!

Was wondering if anyone reached out to you yet? We’ll keep our eyes open for any opportunities. Have you reached out to Skinny Dip Farm, I think I recall they might have housing on farm and are hiring! As well as Rosasharn Farm offers work trade and might have a spot open (may be a trailer on their land)

http://www.rosasharnfarm.com

Skinny Dip Farm: Jobs