The Clouds Hill Museum is operating a farmers market on their grounds at 4157 Post Road in Warwick through Sunday, September 22, 2019.
- Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
- Rain or Shine
- Charge: there will be no charge for vendors or entrance fee to the market
- Vendors must provide a certificate of insurance listing “Clouds Hill Victorian House Museum, Anne D. Holst, and Anne D. Holst Revocable Trust” to their insurance as an added insured – this can be obtained through your homeowners policy if necessary
- Vendors must have all state and city required licensing in order to participate
- The museum will provide a portable restroom, ample parking and vendor locations on the grounds, which encompass 28 acres.
- No alcoholic beverages will be permitted
- A feature of the weekly market will be a display of antique farming equipment from the museum collections, with demonstrations when possible.
The museum is seeking vendors for this market. We would like to include locally produced bakery goods, produce, plants, sauces, pickles, jams and jellies, meats, pet treats, soaps, etc.
Our emphasis in this market is to bring local production and a sense of agricultural history to our customers. The location, in the Cowesett section of Warwick should provide a good customer base, as the nearest farmers’ market is the Goddard Park market, held on Fridays.
We will be receiving help from the local Chambers of Commerce and the Warwick Development and Tourism Department in publicizing this; and will notify all local papers and on-line websites as well as utilize social media.
The museum contacts are: Anne or Wayne at 401-884-9490 or email@example.com.