Gardener Crew Person Needed

Providence-area based Garden Design and Maintenance Company is looking for crew people to join our team for the 2023 season. Responsibilities include all aspects of fine gardening, organic plant care, and landscape maintenance. Applicants should possess a strong affinity for horticulture and/or have the desire to further their skills in this area. Individuals that love to work outside in all sorts of New England weather, are physically fit, love hands-on projects, and plants are welcome to apply. We are seeking team players that are energetic, have a positive attitude, a sense of humor, and think on their feet. Attention to details and problem-solving are essential. Creativity, intuition, and technical skills are a plus! Experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate. Must have own reliable transportation, a valid drivers license, and ability to drive a pickup truck. We offer generous hourly and competitive wages. Please contact Laura Willson at [email protected] or call 401-465-1760.

Hello Laura,
I saw your posting for a job position. I am from Massachusetts and have taken some work opportunities in yard landscape/garden and small handy-woman work last summer which resides me in Barrington RI currently. I have taken a job at a local garden nursery and koi pond center in Swansea for more experience. Due to the slower season coming to an end. I would like to further continue in the agricultural and horticulture field. I have an eye for detail and take on as much hands on and knowledge as I can. I will leave you my resume added to this email.
Hope to hear from you soon. Have a good weekend.
Thanks
Amy

A._Lindquist_Resume.pdf (172.3 KB)

1 Like

HI Amy, Thanks for your response and I will email you.
THanks, Laura Willson
[email protected]

Thank you Laura
I look forward to hearing from you. I would be able to start ASAP as my other job will be ending soon.