Greenhouse Renting

Hello! New to the Ag business and I am wondering…are there places in RI to rent/lease greenhouse space? I want to move into a more sustainable and organized space (and out of the dining room) and I’m not sure who to ask. Thanks so much!

0 Likes

Hi there!

If it’s convenient for you, the University of Rhode Island rents greenhouse space at a pretty reasonable rate. I had a great experience with them last spring. I’m not sure what protocols have changed for them due to the pandemic, but I’d say it’s worth looking into. I was able to find information about renting greenhouse space from them by searching for their greenhouse page on URI’s website. If URI isn’t a convenient location, other colleges near you may also rent greenhouse space if they have horticulture programs.

Good luck and happy new year!

Cassidy

0 Likes

Thanks so much Cassidy! I live in Exeter so going to URI would be very convenient. Thanks for the advice!

Corinne

0 Likes

You’re so welcome! I hope it works out!

Cassidy

0 Likes

HI Corinne
Try contacting Miche Marcellot @ Seven Arrows Greenhouse [email protected]
I rent part of a greenhouse there. Good luck, Laura Willson [email protected]

0 Likes

Thanks Laura, Seekonk is a bit far for me to travel on a regular basis, but I will keep this in mind for the future! Would have loved to connect in the greenhouse, too!
~Corinne

0 Likes