Greenhouse Renting

Hello! New to the Ag business and I am wondering…are there places in RI to rent/lease greenhouse space? I want to move into a more sustainable and organized space (and out of the dining room) and I’m not sure who to ask. Thanks so much!

Hi there!

If it’s convenient for you, the University of Rhode Island rents greenhouse space at a pretty reasonable rate. I had a great experience with them last spring. I’m not sure what protocols have changed for them due to the pandemic, but I’d say it’s worth looking into. I was able to find information about renting greenhouse space from them by searching for their greenhouse page on URI’s website. If URI isn’t a convenient location, other colleges near you may also rent greenhouse space if they have horticulture programs.

Good luck and happy new year!

Cassidy

Thanks so much Cassidy! I live in Exeter so going to URI would be very convenient. Thanks for the advice!

Corinne

You’re so welcome! I hope it works out!

Cassidy

HI Corinne
Try contacting Miche Marcellot @ Seven Arrows Greenhouse [email protected]
I rent part of a greenhouse there. Good luck, Laura Willson [email protected]

Thanks Laura, Seekonk is a bit far for me to travel on a regular basis, but I will keep this in mind for the future! Would have loved to connect in the greenhouse, too!
~Corinne