Update 5/11/22: We are no longer taking applications for this role. Please refer to nofari.org/job-opportunities for other openings.
Farm Advisor Program Coordinator
Seeking a part-time program coordinator to manage the Organic Farm Advisor Program. This job can be done remotely, with preference given to applicants based in Rhode Island.
- Maintain current advisor contracts and recruit new advisors as needed
- Receive and evaluate applications for advising
- Approve applications for advising and assign advisors with board consent
- Obtain evaluation forms from advisees and invoices from advisors
- Compile data from advising activities for grant reports and annual report as needed
- Maintain and update paper and electronic documents
- Manage the program within funding limits established by grant contracts and the board
- Promote advisor program by networking at NOFA and other events, advertising, and other means
- Organized and timely communicator
- Familiarity with organic farming and Rhode Island food & agriculture community
- Demonstrated commitment to equity, accessibility, and relationship-building
- Experience supporting grant programs a plus
Hours and compensation: Starting at $25/hr, approx. 10-15 hours a month.
To apply: Email [email protected] with your resume and qualifications.