Industrial dehydrator

industrial dehydrator, that could provide an opportunity to expand offerings of gleaned produce in our communities to include dehydrated items, if anyone has the space and capacity.

This is a Model NB-350 portable bench oven made by Grieve Co. The max operating temp is 350F. Other details: 7 cubic feet of work space; stainless steel interior; silicone rubber door gasket; 2 removable, plated shelves; adjustable on 2-12" centers; ability to add up to 5 more shelves. Here is the manufacturer’s page for more info: Convection Bench Oven - Heat Treat | Grieve Corporation

The oven part of the unit is 23" tall, 41" wide, 29" deep. It is mounted on a stand which measures 31" tall, 36" wide, 26" deep. The racks are 23" x 28".

It is not made for food service specifically, but if anyone is interested in experimenting with it, or knows of a community member who may be, please let me know ASAP. It’s destined for the scrap pile otherwise!

802-518-0373 = text or voice

image|666x500

I am definitely interested! When could we talk on the phone? I texted you just now with my ph #. I am starting a tiny regenerative farm in Lenox, MA. Thank you! Jamie

Hi Jamie, thanks for your text – I didn’t see your email until tonight.
Other details: Model NB-350 portable bench oven made by Grieve Co.
7 cubic feet of work space; stainless steel interior; silicone rubber door gasket; 2 removable, plated shelves; adjustable on 2-12" centers; ability to add up to 5 more shelves.
I could talk by phone first thing tomorrow (Wednesday) morning or after 5 pm tomorrow.
Hoping you can pick this up by Friday or first thing Saturday morning at latest; otherwise, I’m on a deadline to remove it from my space, so it would have to be scrapped. I’d love to see it go where it can be useful!
Thank you,
Jess