Land Available for Lease - South County, RI

We currently have up to 30 acres of available pastureland for livestock or tillage use. The land can be divided and use of a smaller area is also an option. Located on a family farm in South County, RI.

1 Like

Hello,

We are looking for land to purchase to put into agriculture to start our family farm. Are you looking to sell any land now or in the future? Do you know anyone looking to sell land. I am looking at unconventional ways to find land as it is very difficulty to find. Let me know if you have any leads. Thanks

John Martin
401-864-4454

Hello,

Do you still have land available for lease? Is there water available on site? I am very interested in, please feel free to call me at 401-632-5070.

Best Natalie

Hello. I’m looking to rent about ten acres to run a Renassaince faire on. We run faires in 3 other states and are an established and insured company. The rental would just be for a week in 2024. Let me know if you’re interested in talking details.

Tom 908 783 9320

Hi! We are an established small garden design company looking to start a farm. We have a good plan in place but are in need land.
Please reach out to Jillian at 978-798-5406 or [email protected]

I sent you a reply from a previous post