Looking for 2+ acres of land to lease

Hello,

I am looking for a minimum of 2 acres of farmland, preferably pasture land to lease. I have a small herd of 5 breeder beef cows on the current farm I work at. The farm is up for sale and I am looking to start my own business. I would like to expand to include goats, sheep, and fowl to pasture rotate to allow for regenerative agriculture practices. I am hoping to stay in Southern Rhode Island, ideally South Kingstown, but willing to go farther if need be. I am hoping to find a lease for two years with the possibility to extend. I am flexible and willing to discuss other arrangements. My top priority is finding a home for my ladies and then second growing a small farm operation.

I am a Phd candidate at the University of Rhode Island, I do economic research around local agriculture and fisheries. I have four years of experience ranching, 3 of those years I was a farm manager.

1 Like

Hi,

I am curious what farm is currently up for sale?

Thanks,
Trish

You are welcome at Cloverbud Ranch in Portsmouth… A little far but we are underutilized at present and could talk about opportunities…Let me know how to help you old friend…

Hi I have farmland in Exeter. We have 2 cows and other animals. Give me a call we have plenty of space

Twin peaks land and cattle, it is located in Matunuck RI, you can find it on zillow.
Hope this helps

Thank you Patrick! Ill keep you posted

I would love to chat more about this, what is your number? Or you can call me at 401 - 632 - 5070.
Thanks for reaching out.