The team at the Henry P. Kendall Foundation wants to ensure you have your questions answered prior to the upcoming 2022 New England Food Vision Prize deadlines (Letters of Interest are due June 30). Please join us for this informative webinar, which will feature an opportunity to ask your questions, learn about criteria and eligibility, and a full description of the new features of the prize program as we emerge from the pandemic.
The session will be recorded and shared on the Foundation’s website shortly after concluding.
Join us on Thursday, June 2 from 3pm-4pm ET.
Items that will be presented include
- Who is eligible for the prize?
- What has changes from previous prize rounds?
- What can funding be used for? * How much can we request?
- What criteria will be used to award prizes?
- What is the selection process?
- What deadlines do I need to know about?
- How do we apply?
There will also be an opportunity to voice your questions live.
Additionally, a representative from Farm to Institution New England will be available to answer questions specifically related to prize ideas.
Learn more about the 2022 New England Food Vision Prize on our website!