Please take the RI Food Systems Stakeholder Survey!

CLICK HERE

Our annual RI Food Systems Stakeholder survey is now open, and we hope you’ll lend us a few minutes of your time to take it.

In our work to build a more just and resilient food system for all Rhode Islanders, we coordinate and collaborate with diverse people from all sectors of the food system who are committed and engaged in making our food system equitable, supporting farms, fisheries and food businesses, and working to improve and conserve our land, air, and water. Your answers help us know what programs, projects, or partnerships we should work on, and what policies we should focus on.

We respect your privacy. Your answers will not be shared outside of RIFPC.

For most people, this survey takes 5-7 minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to help.

p.s! One survey taker will be randomly selected to win a $100 gift card to the Newport Restaurant Group!

I will surely take the RI Food Systems Stakeholder Survey!

I believe that everyone has a role to play in creating an equitable and sustainable food system. As a stakeholder, I want to share my ideas about how we can improve our food system so that it works for everyone.

I hope that others will take this survey as well!

Thank you so much!! We truly do appreciate every response.

If you are interested in joining one of our work groups to stay involved, please let us know! We have three: Food & Climate, Food Access & Public Health, and Food Business & Economic Development. Groups are open to all.

:slight_smile:

I am interested in joining the “Food Business & Economic Development” group. But how to do so?

That’s great! Can you please share your email address with me, or, drop me a line at [email protected]? This way I can add you to our communications, etc.

Thanks, Tyrone!