Rural Beer garden/ Beer dinner

Howdy all,
I am the Owner of Moniker Brewery In Providence. We have been looking for a farm to host a rural beer garden/farm to table dinner with some of our PVD Chef friends. I would love to talk to some farm owners who would be interested in talking about this!

2 Likes

Hey Bryan! We’ve been tossing around ideas like this one at Osamequin Farm for a few years now… Lmk if you’d like to chat!
Sarah

1 Like

Hi! This is the dream for our tiny farm! Email me if you wanna chat [email protected]

Hey!
Was looking into your website/social and the farm looks amazing! Only issue is we do not have any licensing in Mass yet!! That is not to say we cannot do this. It just might take some time and I may need to get some things situated in Mass.

Hello! I own Little Bit Farm in North Kingstown: littlebitfarmri.com We did an event last year on our property and brought in a chef to cook at the property for a birthday dinner. We grow organic vegetables and flowers, let me know if you’d like to chat!

Hey Kristen!
Can you shoot me and my events/marketing person an email! and we can take it from there!
[email protected] [email protected]