Seeking Food Donations

Hello,
I’m a local Chef doing a benefit dinner on March 14th. Currently looking for a donation of local dried beans. Please see below for more details:

Thank you for your consideration in donating to the East Lyme High school Project Graduation Senior Class Party (501c3)

My Name is Paul McComiskey, and my wife and I are parents of an ELHS 2020 Senior class student and a member of the 2020 Project Graduation Committee.

The Project Graduation Committee is currently looking for donations in the form of food and or hospitality services.

Your donation will be used at the ELHS and White Gate Farm, Senior Night Benefit Dinner. The dinner is hosted by White Gate Farm in East Lyme CT and Chef Paul McComiskey, former Food Forager and Director of Culinary Education at Ocean House.
This dinner is designed to highlight local farms and food producers from the area, and raise money that will help fund the all-night graduation party for this year’s ELHS senior class.
Our goal is to provide a graduation night that is safe, fun, drug-free and alcohol-free for all our graduating students. This dinner will be a fantastic opportunity for you and/or your business to interface with the local community and highlight the altruistic nature of a local community.

The ELHS Senior Class Party is a 501c3 organization so your donation is tax deductible.
For each of your generous contributions you will receive a donation receipt from the Graduation Committee Board of Directors and the utmost thanks for helping to create a safe and fun, once in a lifetime send off for all our 2020 senior class graduates.

Please feel free to contact me about donations, or with any questions you have regarding the ELHS Project Graduation Senior Class Party of 2020. [email protected]

ELHS Project Graduation Senior Class Party
A Drug-Free & Alcohol-Free Graduation Event
P.O. Box 941, East Lyme CT 06333