Help the local food industry grow! The Local Catch is seeking an assistant manager. Help our fishery staff by working in our processing facility to better streamline our systems and helping manage day-to-day operations, and at farmers markets around the region. This position involves a lot of responsibility, and would probably be full-time, depending on your experience and abilities; hours are somewhat flexible, and most work will be done in our shop in Point Judith. Wage is negotiable. This job would be very rewarding and has the potential for growth for the right person who wants to help our company grow!
Job responsibilities may include:
- Selling our product at farmers markets.
- Helping pack our product.
- Organizing our home delivery service.
- Helping to start our shipping service.
- Computer experience, including with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Management experience preferred.
- Five years good driving record.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to jump in and help out where needed.
To apply, email [email protected] with your resume and a little bit about yourself, including what appeals to you about working with us. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed.
The Local Catch, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. Any offers of employment will be contingent on confirmation of a background check.
(Please share this listing via social media, and let folks know who might be interested! In order to continue selling at the many markets we serve, and to hopefully expand our availability around the region, we need good, reliable workers who will help grow our company.)